Terms of Services
Version 1.0. Published on July-5-2018
Statement: Expat is a good faith private membership and is operated in the interest of keeping travelers and expats safe. Actions and decisions of Expat Protection staff, service providers, field agents, affiliates, members and its managers are at their discretion. Membership is a privilege and as such paying the membership fee does not entitle you to any benefits, as such benefits may change at any time for any reason. We do not Issue refunds for any reason; all payments are final. You man cancel your membership at any time inside your profile membership section. We are an American based membership extension of Mad Hat Media LLC doing business as Expat Protection.
In the Interest of good Faith, you may request an Expat Senior leadership Representative personal look at a situation and investigate it. A Senior Expat Representative will decide on all requested cases. All decisions are final and you agree to abide by the decision and no further action is allowed.
you may request an Expat Senior leadership Representative personal look at a situation for any of the following reasons:
1. Un-happy with membership Benefits and or service or service provider
2. You need Extra help with a personal or business situation. As a member we want to help you, so if you find yourself needing an extra hand, we will do our best to evaluate your situation and decide if we are able to provide extra help.
Terms and Conditions:
- By using the website expatprotection.org, or its adjoining mobile application, or upon your registration, you give full and unreserved consent and fully agree to all the terms and conditions and all future terms and conditions as they might change as well as waive any legal protections by any and all countries.
- Membership is a privilege and not a right. A membership can be issued, declined, revoked, or changed, at any time and at the discretion of the managers and staff of Expat Protection or any reason at any time and the reason does not have to be shared or disclosed.
- Membership Benefits are strictly at the discretion of the Expat Protections Staff and or Mad Hat Media LLC Staff and you agree even a paid membership is not an entitlement to benefits.
- Your fully agree with no reservations that fulfillment or failure of fulfill of a membership benefit(s) or dissatisfaction or satisfaction of or with any service, benefit, or service provider is not actionable and does not give cause for a member or a members family members or friends, or associates, or business or other entity to sue or take legal action against Expat Protection or Mad Hat Media LLC or Mad Hat Media LLC Doing Business As Expat Protection.
- A member will not abuse the Emergency button or continuously use the service for what Expat Protection or Mad Hat Media LLC decides is not an Emergency. General reasons to use the Emergency Button Service: Stranded in an un-known area, Detainment or Arrest, Injury or death. *** Please note, this is not a replacement for local Medical or Police help, it is an assistance to. If you are in need of medical or physical help, please continue to seek assistance from the Local Police or Medical Personnel. If you are deemed to be abusing the Service, your membership will be terminated immediately.
- This section may and will be updated from time to time. Upon a Terms and Conditions Change, the continued use of any membership service, website expatprotection.org, or Expat Protectoin mobile application, or membership payment; strictly and immediately gives your full consent and agreement to expatprotection.org terms and conditions.
- You (the Member) fully agree that joining this membership means you agree totally and fully that you or anything or entity or anyone that you as the member are or can be personally connected to you (be it, but not limited to; friend, family,acquaintance, business, or other entity) will never and can never sue, or take any legal action against Mad Hat Media LLC, Mad Hat Media LLC Doing Business As Expat Protection, Expat Protection, its managers, staff, members, or service providers for any reason or cause. You willingly waive all legal rights and protections.
- YOU FULLY AGREE that the ending of your membership payment, membership, or relationship with Expat Protection,Mad Hat Media LLC Doing Business As Expat Protection, does not end the Term and conditions set fourth in term #7 in this agreement. Term #7 and this term (term #8) in this agreement is life long and forever once initial agreement has been made. Initial agreement is made at the first time of your member registration or membership creation on expatprotection.org.
- In simple plain English, YOU FULLY AGREE NEVER TO SUE OR BRING LEGAL ACTION DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AGAINST EXPAT PROTECTION, MAD HAT MEDIA LLC, MAD HAT MEDIA LLC DOING BUSINESS AS EXPAT PROTECTION, ITS MEMBERS, ITS MEMBERSHIP, SERVICE PROVIDERS, STAFF, AFFILIATES OR ASSOCIATES, FOR ANY REASON BOTH DURING OR AFTER YOUR MEMBERSHIP. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MEMBERSHIP AND ITS BENEFITS ARE IN GOOD FAITH AND YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL LEGAL ACTION AND RIGHTS. THE NATURE OF THIS MEMBERSHIP IS TO HELP BUT WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE CAN NOT PREDICT, FIX OR HELP ALL SITUATIONS. RENDERING OF BENEFITS AND HELP AND SERVICES IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGERS AT ALL TIMES.
- We will provide a grievances system to all members. This grievance system will decide on all grievances and the decision is final and will be followed with our reservation by all members and ex-members.
Privacy: We do not share your information with anyone unless you tell us to or give permission inside the Emergency Section in your members profile. We do not sell, or share any analytics. We do track your location when the Emergency Button is activated. That information is only used so we can help you and better protect you.